MIAMI & TORONTO, September 24, 2020 (Newswire.com) - Datatel Communications Inc. / Datatel Inc. in Canada, a leader in IVR Payments and Payment Technology for over 20 years announced support for Cybersource | A Visa Solution Payment Gateway on its Curb&Go™ Remote Payments, Communication and Curbside Pick-up solution.
DatatelPay Curb&Go™ provides retailers of any size with a unified solution for remote payments, communication and curbside pick-up that is both secure and simple to implement and operate. DatatelPay Curb&Go™ automates communication with shoppers through email and TXT messaging, freeing up valuable time so merchants can run their business. Shoppers receive instructions on how to pay and notifications when their order is ready to be picked up as well as the ability to check on the status of their order. DatatelPay Curb&Go™ was built with retail curbside pick-up in mind, leveling the playing field with a feature-rich solution that every retailer can afford.
One of the key features of Curb&Go™ is that it offers the flexibility of directing payments to multiple merchant accounts, which is essential for retailers with multiple locations.
The Cybersource gateway makes the process of managing multiple merchants accounts incredibly easy. This is why we chose to add the Cybersource payment gateway support to Curb&Go™.
“The Cybersource gateway makes the process of managing multiple merchant accounts incredibly easy. This is why we chose to add the Cybersource payment gateway support to Curb&Go™,” said Barnard Crespi, Datatel’s Co-CEO.
- Retail merchants can initiate remote payments from an easy-to-use online merchant portal.
- Provides merchants with an omni-channel platform that allows them to direct shoppers to an online payment link and/or automated 24/7 pay-by-phone.
- Offers the flexibility of directing payments to multiple merchant accounts, which is especially important in the retail space, where each store may have a unique merchant account.
- Provides merchants with multi-channel automated communication with shoppers via email and TXT messaging.
- Multi-location messaging – merchants can tailor messaging to each of their stores with a built-in content editor so they can brand it to their business needs.
- Built-in reminders enable merchants to trigger reminders to customers when they haven’t received payment or when the order has not been picked up.
- Advanced pick-up notifications with QR code that merchants can read at the pick-up location using any iOS or Android device (no special software required).
- For added security and safety, Curb&Go™ offers instant verification codes that can be sent to the shopper's mobile phone via TXT message.
Twenty-four years ago, we launched Datatel with the vision to deliver innovative payment software and secure voice communication solutions to help our clients become more agile, profitable, secure, and successful.
Datatel’s IVR Payments, Payment Technology, and transaction automation solutions are employed globally by thousands of businesses, healthcare providers, academic institutions, government, software companies, and service providers.
Our success comes from investing in our people, our customers, our partners, and technology. With a focus on innovation, we have arrived at a service delivery model that guarantees our customers’ satisfaction.
Source: Datatel Communications Inc./Datatel Inc. in Canada